Have questions about water testing and water quality?
These links and education materials may be useful:
- Wisconsin Water Well Association
- National Groundwater Association
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Drinking & Groundwater
- Well Owner Annual Checklist
- Water Compliance Specialists Lab Slip
The following are required forms for private well samples
- Pump Work Water Test Request Form (3300-265) [PDF] for new pump installation and pump work on an existing well.
- First Water Quality Test Form (3300-77A) [PDF] for first water sample after new well construction.
» Test results from property transfer well inspection samples are not required to be submitted to DNR.